Wednesday, November 2, 2011

This is me blowing the lid off.....I created this blog to post about life, anything and everything. Let's face it, life is hard and just like when you're making soup, you can experiment. Add some good spices to the soup and it makes it delicious, but add bad spices and it's not so good. The good news is you can always fix it, but it may just take a little longer to get the results that you hoped for. I'm not a life expert, but I've experienced teen pregnancy, teen parenting, marriage, divorce, dating, online dating, single parenting, children in all stages of life, second marriage, blending families, and doing everything wrong before finally getting it right and still struggling everyday to keep things together. There have been many hours of therapy, and I know there will be many more to come! This is my soup of life. I am not ashamed of anything that I've been through in my life and continue to go through. WARNING it may get a little crazy in here, but always guaranteed fun and hopefully we can laugh at the things that would otherwise make us curl up in a ball and cry (MOTHERHOOD!) Hopefully you can relate and not feel like you are the only crazy one around, or at least help me feel like I'm not the only crazy one! Thanks!

1 comment:

Hillaryous said...

xoxox amen sista. you're not alone! i'm at your table, serve me up a bowl! :D